Thursday, December 15, 2016

Digital Delights - Donnie and Slippy

Today I'm sharing another card for Digital Delights!
This is very bittersweet as this will be my last card on the Digital Delights Design Team. I am a senior designer and have been designing cards for Wendy for many years (7 I think) but life moves on and crafting cards is becoming less of a priority to me at the moment, I am still very creative but in other areas.
Now I won't say it is goodbye forever but for now it is a well needed break.
That said I created a very cute (if I say so myself) easel card with Donnie and Slippy





Card Recipe:
Image - Donnie and Slippy
Sentiment - Merry Time Sentiment Set
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Snowday by The Paper Studio
Glitter - Tulip
Circle Die - Little B







I colored Slippy twice and popped him up on foam for dimension and added tons of glitter on their hats.
Be sure to keep checking Digital Delights! as Wendy has many more exciting images coming for you.
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to y'all!

Katie

2 comments:

Paperesse said...

Lovely card! Great design and wonderful detail with the hats.

Wendy Hall said...

A very sad day indeed Katie. It wont be the same without you!! You are like DD Senior family but I understand and hope you will come back to us someday xxx Thank you for everything and don't be a stranger xxx